The WRRR Progression is a set of river trips to help boaters learn and re-learn skills. Veteran boaters help with setting up your boat, teach safety signals and techniques, and give you the benefit of their experience on local rivers. You will progress from easy to hard over a series of trips.
Below is a tentative list of Progression trips for 2017. These are subject to change based on flows and weather, so make sure you are watching the web site, Facebook group, or WRRR forums for details.
- Sunday, Jan 1st Cedar River (New years float) class 2
- Sunday. Feb 19, Upper Tilton after Tilton Trek. Class 2
- Saturday. Mar 4th. Sauk Clear creek to mill. Class 2+/3-
- Saturday. Mar 18th. Nisqually. Class 3-
- Saturday. Apr 22nd. Wenatchee. Class 3
- Sunday. Apr 23rd. Flip practice at Lake sammamish Class 1
- Sunday. May 7th. Green river day after cleanup (Shangri-La to Flaming Geyser class 3/3+)
WRRR membership is not required for the Progression events, but we do encourage you to join WRRR when taking advantage of these trips.