Sunday Feb 18th Rowers Progression on the class 2+ Upper Til

Post your river trips here.

Sunday Feb 18th Rowers Progression on the class 2+ Upper Til

Postby PinkyF » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:32 pm

This is the Sunday run

This Sunday Feb 18th is the Rower's progression / IK progression on the UPPER TILTON. CAMPERS will meet at IKE Kwinswa state park (not the lut in and near chehalis) at 9:30am ready to shuttle. Last car leaves the park around 9:40am.

MEET TIME Is at the put in (town of Morton right at the river bridge directions to follow) is 10:10am. Please have your craft inflated. We hope to do a safety talk at 10:30 sharp and start launching / surfing at 10:33am. I will post a link soon with direction and AW info. The run is class 2+. There is an optional class 3 rapid upstream. This run is good at almost all flows. Rafts and cats are ok, but get there early to rig. The bigger the boat the earlier to the put in. We will all help get ALL the boats in the water. Kim Filippini might boat with us too that day!!!! PLEASE tag her and by peer pressure she will row/kayak too!!! Haha :):):)
PinkyF

Re: Sunday Feb 18th Rowers Progression on the class 2+ Upper

Postby PinkyF » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 pm

https://www.americanwhitewater.org/cont ... l/id/3067/

Here is the link to the American Whitwater page. The put in is 5 miles north of hwy 12 in Morton, Wa. More detailed info in the link above. The pit in bridge is at a park off the hwy 508 / main street.

Any questions brenan@plasteringplus.com or message on FB. See ya there
PinkyF

Re: Sunday Feb 18th Rowers Progression on the class 2+ Upper

Postby tmatlack » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:33 am

Tom bails out on Sunday Tilton.

Hopefully you guys got Tom's message from Lake Stevens. 3-4 inches of snow(7 in my backyard) just too many variables for long down and back drive. Sorry. Video looked great and hope to see your crew soon.

I e-mailed Brendan earlier in day but just now got Forum log in 'ish figured out. Grrrrr.
tmatlack

Return to River Trips